ORIS manufactures a broad range of different parts covering the global vehicle park. State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities ensure that the latest manufacturing technologies are applied to meet the most stringent customer requirements. ORIS’s competitive edge is in vertical integration. From the proven suppliers of raw materials up to the supply of the final products to ORIS’s global customer base guaranteeing the necessary availability ‘around the corner’. ORIS’s global Aftermarket manufacturing is ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 14001 accredited.
ORIS is a leading European manufacturer of towbars and invests heavily in terms of efficiency and expansion at its modern production and development facilities. Nowhere is this more evident than at its towbar manufacturing facility in Hungary, which was established in 2003. Also here ORIS prides itself on a strong commitment to continuous improvement.
- High capacity to meet any increased market demands
- High flexibility to cater for low and medium series bending of components
- Increased performance at welded seams due to shot/sand blasting
- Weld-seam analysis to ensure the best welding quality
- New modular assembly lines for increased production flexibility